Anonymous asked: Where are you from btw ?
Love + Effort. That’s what I preach. If I need any consistency; It’s that you try. We won’t always get it right, but we can try..
Philophobia: Fear of Love
I can tell when someone is using their confidence and bravado to cover those fears & scars. They’re afraid to love & be loved. Let’s be real. So they act like they don’t need it or no one’s worth it cause they’re scared. We spend all this time putting these walls up to protect from heartbreak not realizing it’s blocking love away, as well. Let your...
We spend all this time putting these walls up to protect from heartbreak not realizing it’s blocking love away, as well.
For - to him - she was the epitome of the world he wished to explore. Ever-changing, vibrant; and at times, unpredictable.
smokeinatin: I want to love you like the sun loves the horizon — peacefully and cautiously;; as if it’s nervous to pass by its’ curves each morning, So if light shall pass your bare back the dawn I am awake, I will hinder in your shadow ‘til time changes my posture
run-down-verses: I hunger for love But live on a diet of Only loneliness
Anonymous asked: We need to get you laid! All these subliminal 'ahh I need to fuck' posts on my dash. Who's got you pressed?
Apply liberal pressure with a rigid tongue and watch how she squirms.– Daily Haiku on Breakfast In Bed (via graciouswords)
titytwochainz: Andre 3000 arguably the greatest of all time. I ain’t never heard a weak 3k verse in my entire existence.
23 DEEP Questions.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
19.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
20. Are you old fashioned?
21. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
22.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
23.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Immature people falling in love destroy each other’s freedom, create a bondage,...– Osho (via electrichoney)
Every now and then (More often than I’m letting on) I have that insatiable urge to taste the nectar of a woman..massaging it with my lips while rotating, stroking, and penetrating it with my tongue.
People, I have discovered, are layers and layers of secrets. You believe you...– Veronica Roth (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
Extreme situations don’t change us, they reveal us. But the worst is when we...– Jay-Z (via ahorton92)
Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.– (the accuracy) learning this slowly (via inbetweenlove)
Steps to effectively writing an essay:
iaminkwellj: fifteenth-of-april: Step One: Tell ‘em what you’re gonna tell ‘em. Step Two: Tell ‘em. Step Three: Tell ‘em what you told ‘em. Basically.
You can’t live a positive life with a negative mind.– (via mjalte)
“Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we...– (via misshennypenny)